Sunday 12 June 2011

Welcome to Mayem Lake





For all latest pics and videos upto 2018 visit here
click here
https://goa-joegoauk.blogspot.in/2011/06/welcome-to-mayem-lake.html

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>






















Mayem Lake is a  popular tourist spot
Well known for Pedal boating etc
First time I ever visited this spot was during my school picnic
It’s about 3-4 kms from Bicholim Bus Stand.

Mayem Lake has a special mark in my heart i.e. left an indelible mark for life..
Something that has happened many years ago when I was in my teens.



Swans, ducks at Mayem Lake
The procession of swans


middle of the lake





Video
HD




Mayem lake is one of the popular tourist spots.
In Bicholim Goa
The lake view (s) from diff. Angles


GTDC Resort – Mayem Lake View





Mini children park

My prev. Clip (2006)
Latest improved version coming later





Prev. Pics (2006)




Rooms tariff

No comments: